Document Management Systems (DMS) is a system receive, store, manage and track electronic documents and images of paper-based data captured by using a document scanner. There are 5 types of DMS holding single focus and special role:
• Content Management – uploading, downloading, sharing and publishing documents.
• Workflow Management – automate repetitive processes.
• Record Management – take the flow of transactions through a business as a focal point by maintaining records.
• Document Imaging – help converting paper files into digital files by scanning then can collect, manage them, including images.
• Enterprise Content Management – concentrate on tasks of a certain enterprise such as workflows, processes, business rules.